WHO ARE WE?
Re-Creation Athletics was envisioned with the mission to facilitate the growth and development of
amateur athletes from all age groups and backgrounds into successful, high-level
professional competitors based on their Power, Agility, Character, Endurance, and Speed
OUR ARENA AMENITIES
WHAT WE OFFER
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Parking is FREE 99% of the time
No outside food or beverages are allowed at our facilities, unless for medical purposes. We absolutely allow water bottles on-premises to keep our athletes hydrated! We offer a wide variety of food and beverage options to accommodate fans with allergies, intolerances, restrictions, or religious requirements.
ReCreation Athletics arena is located across from the Dutch Square Mall. Address: 140 Diamond Lane, Columbia SC 29223.
ReCreation Athletics Sportsplex is located off of Farrow Road. 578 Anders Rd. Columbia, SC
- Firearms, ammunition, knives and weapons of any kind
- Self-defense or restraining devices (e.g., pepper spray, mace)
- Marijuana (including marijuana enriched products) or any illegal substance
- Gum, sunflower seeds, nuts with shells or tobacco products
- Hydro flasks indoors
- Fireworks or other similarly explosive and/or flammable objects, smoke machines or fog machines
- Glass containers (excluding small containers such as baby food jars), except at Arena designated areas
- Horns, whistles, large megaphones or artificial noise makers
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote-control toys, skateboards, scooters, inline skates or shoes with built in wheels
- Strollers that are greater that 31” (79cm) in width and 52” (132cm) in length. Stroller wagons allowed at fields complexes
- Wagons are prohibited indoor.
- Wheeled mobility devices with less than 3 wheels or devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered and/or unoccupied. Training wheels and/or modifications are not permitted. Devices must be manually or electrically powered and operated at a walking pace. Devices should be single rider and not exceed 36″ (92 cm) in width and 52″ (132 cm) in length
- Suitcases, bags, coolers, or backpacks, with or without wheels, larger than 24″ long x 15″ wide x 18″ high (61 cm x 38 cm x 46 cm) are not allowed *(excludes outdoor venues)
- Loose or dry ice is not permitted in these containers. Re-usable ice packs are recommended. Tripods or monopod stands that cannot fit inside a standard backpack or that extend over 6′ (182 cm) are not allowed
- Balloons are not permitted